Full Body Massage is a general term for pressing, rubbing and manipulating your skin, muscles, tendons and ligaments. Massage may range from light stroking to deep pressure. There are many different types of massage, including these common :
Full Body Massage is generally considered part of integrative medicine. It's increasingly being offered along with standard treatment for a wide range of medical conditions and situations.
Full Body Massage benefits can include:
1. Reducing stress and increasing relaxation
2. Reducing pain and muscle soreness and tension
3. Improving circulation, energy and alertness
4. Lowering heart rate and blood pressure
5. Improving immune function